From Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon: Wrap-Up


This Read-A-Thon, hosted by the YA Addict and Book Crazy book blogs, was super successful for me. I had planned to read three books, which I did. I didn't read the exact books that I had planned to read, but I knocked some heavy-sitters off of my To Be Read shelves just in time for school. Here's what I accomplished:

-Completed Hunger by Michael Grant (I had read about 100 pages of it before the Read-A-Thon)

-Completed Pretties by Scott Westerfeld

-Completed I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (No review yet; it's in the works!)(Loved it!)

-Read 250 pages of The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (Completely devouring it!)

And, I participated in a whole host of challenges and am following a whole slew of new-to-me blogs. Lots of accomplishments and fun! Thanks, ladies!