From Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon: Challenge 6

Jenn from Book Crazy is the host for one of the final challenges in the From Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon. She's asking participants in this challenge to think of a world created in a book that they'd give up their life to live in.

I have to admit that this was not an easy answer for me. I love my life and most of the books I read are filled with disturbing worlds. Some of my most favorite books have the worst life situations for the characters in the book.

So, I thought about a time period that I might like to live in more than the one I'm currently a part of. I'm choosing the Victorian Era because it seems so romantic and fancy with a twinge of mystery. I'd also love to live in London during this time period much more than in America. So, the book world that I'm going to choose to live in is the one created by Cassandra Clare in The Clockwork Angel. This would be especially true if I could get in on the action in the book--and survive for the entire Infernal Devices series!