Summer Beach Reads: Wrap-Up Post

Phew. What a great summer that was, right? I mean, there was sun and fun and great books to be read. Too bad it's over. Also ending is the Summer Beach Reads Challenge. If you remember, this challenge asked participants to select a range and then try to read as many books as possible. Here's a refresher:


* Tadpole - Read 4 books in this challenge.
* Minnow - Read 8 books in this challenge.
* Dolphin - Read 12 books in this challenge.
* Shark - Read 16+ books in this challenge!
 
I predicted that I would read somewhere between 8 and 12 books for this challenge. And, I was right! I read a total of 12 books. Well, I actually read a few more, but have yet to write reviews. But, not enough to put my total in the next category. I've linked all of my 12 reviews at this site. Feel free to check out what everyone read!

But, this was a great way to keep me reading and to challenge myself. I'll definitely seek out more opportunities like this one to whittle down my stack of ever-growing TBR books!

Special thanks to:
Linna @ 21 Pages