Cover Love (4)

This week's Cover Love (hosted by Linna at 21 Pages) is interesting for me. I've been trying to choose books with multiple covers from the books I'm actually reading. To choose my book each week, I go through all of their covers on Library Thing. Usually, I find a bunch of covers that I really don't like. So, it makes writing about the covers pretty easy.

This week is different. I love all of the cover options for Carrie Ryan's second book in the Forest of Hands and Teeth series, The Dead-Tossed Waves. And, if there were one that I thought was lacking, it's the one that I have. I am reading this book and loving it. I have an ARC copy. Here is my cover:
It's a good cover, and it definitely relates to the plot of the book. I just don't love the colors. But, I'm not saying that I don't like the cover. It's just my least favorite in a bunch of favorites.

Here are the other two covers, which I adore. I love the simplicity of the shell cover. And, the colors of the one with the blue background is just gorgeous. I have a total cover crush on these ones! Maybe I just need them ALL.