Clear Away the Clutter Read-A-Thon


If there's something I need to do, it's to clear away some of the clutter on my bookshelves. Over the past few months, I've grown my To Be Read shelves to the point where they're bulging. I am usually able to read three or four books a week and am pretty good at keeping books rotating off of my personal shelves and onto my free reading shelves at school.

What's slowing me down? Well, I've won a whole bunch of books this winter (thanks!) and have purchased some titles for new challenges and book clubs I belong to. Also, I think that there are more and more awesome books being published all the time. This is a never ending cycle.

Thanks to The Neverending Shelf, I now have an excellent reason to think about setting some realistic goals to clean up my To Be Read shelves in time for April vacation.

I am going to commit to read four books from my To Be Read shelves between April 5th and April 11th. I am not sure which titles I will choose, but I have about fifty or sixty possibilities, so chances are good that I'll find some interesting titles to keep me going.