Beware the Ides of March Madness: Let the Bard Battles Begin!

I love, love, love reading Shakespeare. I also love entering into the March Madness bracket pool at work every year. Two loves, but once HUGE difference. Whereas I know nothing about college basketball and choose winners based on ill-informed hunches every year, I am familiar with the Bard. We go way back. We're tight.

So, when I heard about the Battle of the Bards, which looks like the March Madness bracket thing at which I fail miserably at every year, I knew I had to do it. I entered the challenge and can't wait to see how I do! I'll let you know how I'm fairing each week! Here's what the bracket chart looks like:
If you'd like to join, just link up with the challenge at Padfoot and Prongs and send them email with your picks!