Battle of the Bards: Much Ado About Nothing vs Measure for Measure

Hear ye, hear ye! The Battle of the Bards has begun! The first match is between the comedies Much Ado About Nothing and Measure for Measure. Right now, Much Ado is in the lead. This is a disappointing trend as I picked Measure for Measure to win. Why? Well, when I entered this challenge, I want to choose play I'd read. I haven't read Much Ado About Nothing, so it was automatically out. Granted, Measure for Measure is certainly not my favorite play, but it has its merits.

The Padfoot and Prongs site lists all kinds of facts and stats about each of these plays, so I won't recount too much here, but I will say that the Barbie version of Measure for Measure is brilliant. I mean, I love going to the Theater at Monmouth for all of my Shakespearean needs, but a red-headed Barbie cast as the virtuous Isabella? Genius.

Here is the youtube video of which I speak: