Monday, January 31, 2011

The A-Z Reading Challenge: Sign-Up


Okay. This is my last year-long challenge for 2011, I swear. (Probably.) Truthfully, I've been thinking about joining The Thoughts of a Book Junky's A-Z Reading Challenge for some time. Why? I'm pretty sure that I could do this one fairly easily and I have already read one book that starts with "x." When is that going ever to happen again?

Here's a **tentative** list of the books I'm going to read for this challenge:

A- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
B- Bumped by Megan Mccafferty
C- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
D- Drought by Pam Bachorz
E- Extras by Scott Westerfeld
F- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
G- Grace by Elizabeth Scott
H- Hex Hall by
I- Identical by Ellen Hopkins
J- Jane
K- Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters
L- Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
M- Momento Mora by Angie Smibert
N-Nevermore
O- Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
P-Paranormalcy by Kirsten White
Q-
R- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
S- Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
T- Timeless by Alexandra Monir
U-Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
V- Vesper by Jeff Sampson
W-Wither Lauren DeStephano
X- XVI by Julia Karr
Y- You
Z- Zombies Vs Unicorns


Okay, so I'm stuck on "m" and "q." Any recommendations?

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! I love A-Z challenges! I thought about joining this one, but really... I'm all challenged out! I've got to stop somewhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Extras. I really enjoyed that one. M could be Memento Nora by Angie Smibert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Just finished Bumped as an ARC to review for VOYA and I was really disappointed by it. My review should be up in the next few days. Just wanted to give you an FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about Matched by Condie and Quaking by Eskrine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice picks! I especially like your choice for A. And you are so right about one for X! Clever, clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What i do not understood is in truth how you're not actually a lot more well-preferred than you may be now. You're very intelligent.
    You recognize thus significantly with regards to this matter, made me personally consider it from so many numerous angles.
    Its like women and men don't seem to be interested until it's one thing to do with Girl gaga!

    Your personal stuffs outstanding. All the time deal with it
    up!

    my web page :: Home Page

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails