The Holiday Break Reading Challenge: Waiting on Wednesday

The sixth challenge for Karin the Librarian's Holiday Reading Challenge is to tell everyone what's on your wishlist. This is a regular meme that occurs every Wednesday around the blogosphere. I don't usually participate because Wednesdays tend to be pretty crazy at my school. Lots of meetings and such.

But, there is a book that I am so very excited to read in 2011. Actually, there are tons, but this one is coming out very soon. It's called The Dark and Hollow Places and it's written by Carrie Ryan. It's the last book in The Forest of Hands and Teeth series, which is a favorite of mine. It's filled with zombies and post-apocalyptic awesomeness. I don't want this series to end, but I can't wait to read the next installment! Here's a graphic: