Thankfully Reading Weekend: Sign Up


I am absolutely, completely drained from the past four days. Monday and Tuesday were all about keeping my high school students under some sort of control. That was succssful but tiring. Wednesday and Thursday were all about mad driving, gorging on delicious food and conversation with people I hardly ever get to see but love dearly, and intense (but productive) bouts of shopping.

And now I'm exhausted.

But, not too tired to read! I am signing up for the Thankfully Reading Weekend (hosted by Jenn of Jenn's Bookshelves), which lasts until Sunday night. I do have some planned activities with friends, but have lots of time to devote to reading.

Books I plan to read (subject to change based on whim):

Freefall by Mindi Scott

Losing Faith by Denise Jaden

Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell


Bait by Alex Sanchez

I hope to see you all commenting and updating around the blogosphere. Let me know if you're participating, too, and I'll drop by!