Literary Gems: Edgar Allen Poe

I am officially addicted to etsy. Maybe some of you understand this, maybe some of you don't. Whether you've been there or not, just be careful when you visit. I just spent two hours looking at all sorts of items, from pottery (for a friend's housewarming party to quilts (because I'm cold) to literary jewelry (because I'm a nerd).

In this lengthy process, I decided that I would purchase something related to Edgar Allen Poe. My students love it when I wear accessories related to bookish things, so why not find something creepy and poetic for Halloween? Two hours later, I have quite a few pieces to choose from. They are (in no particular order):

Poe Earrings










Poe Necklace








Poe Pendant










Poe Locket







These are not all of the Poe-related jewels on etsy. There are dozens more. These are the ones I liked the best. Any ideas on what I should purchase? And, I might do this type of post again. Like around Women's History Month and National Poetry Month. How does that sound?

**Disclaimer: I don't know any of the people selling these goods. In fact, I don't know anyone who sells anything on etsy. I just shop there. A lot.**