BBAW: Future Treasures


Today's prompt from the Book Blogger Appreciation site:

We want to hear all about your FUTURE treasures.  We’ve been visiting each other and getting to know each other better…now is your chance to share what you enjoyed about BBAW and also what your blogging goals are for the next year!

This is my first BBAW. It's amazing what a great community of online book lovers we have. I am flabbergasted that I can write a post about loving (or not loving) a book and can get a ready response from someone who has thought the same things or some very different things. I love that there are people who love books and spend their free time reading and chatting up great reads. It's impressive.

I have lots of blogging goals.  In January, I'll celebrate my first blogoversary for this blog. I want to have some sort of special giveaway like I've seen on other blogs. I have loved this journey and want to keep learning from all of you. You all are truly great teachers--leading by example with your writing and great thinking and creativity.

I also want to read lots and lots. I am so excited about bunches of books that are coming later this year and next year. It is so exciting to have great adventures and stories waiting for me!

Thanks to the organizers and participants of this great event. I had no idea how great it was going to be. I look forward to next year's celebration!