Friday's Fab Five (7)


Friday's Fab Five is a meme from the Froggarita Book Blog. It's fun and silly and designed to allow book bloggers to get to know one another better. Feel free to join in the fun!

1. What is your favorite disco song?

Probably "I Will Survive". There's something irresistible about the beat that makes me wanna dance. It's great at weddings.

2. What is your favorite soft rock song?

I'm definitely not a fan of soft rock. That's a bit of an oxymoron to me. I actually had to google the term "soft rock" to see what came up. Immediately, I saw Fleetwood Mac. I love them. So, I'm going with "Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac. Apparently, Stevie Nicks wrote that song in ten minutes. Genius. 

3. What is your favorite love ballad?

It's not a traditional love ballad, but the song "Fighter Girl" by Mason Jennings is a song that my husband sings to me all the time. Guess I'm his little fighter girl. Aw, shucks. 

I'm embedding it for your listening pleasure. And cuz I love it.


4. What is your favorite hard rock song?

Probably Nirvana. I remember when "Smells Like Teen Spirit" came out. It was awesome. I was just entering high school and loved the rebellious nature of that song and the "grunge" scene. This made for some interesting times in high school!

5. What is your favorite pop song?

I'm going to give this honor to Prince's "Kiss". That song is just genius. I love it!