2010 Summer Beach Reads Challenge

Thankfully, it's not too late to join the 2010 Summer Beach Reads Challenge. I just stumbled across this challenge today, and am glad I did. I've been in a reading frenzy for the past few days and would like to keep up this pace. I've only got five weeks until school starts (and this challenge ends) and would like to have shelves stocked with all kinds of new reads for my returning students!

Here are the levels to choose from for this reading challenge:

* Tadpole - Read 4 books in this challenge.
* Minnow - Read 8 books in this challenge.
* Dolphin - Read 12 books in this challenge.
* Shark - Read 16+ books in this challenge!

I think that I'll fall somewhere in the minnow to dolphin pool. I don't think that I'll be able to read more than 16 books in the upcoming weeks because my summer camp job is pretty intense. (I work with children with autism in the summer. Super fun, but super energy-suck.)
If you're interested in joining, just create an introductory post and post your link on the Book Fanatics Blog page. Happy readings!