From Dust Till Dawn Read-A-Thon: Challenge 3


This next challenge in the From Dust Till Dawn Read-A-Thon comes from the Young Adult Books Reviewed blog. I just finished a great read this morning (after hours), so this challenge is perfect for me.

The challenge asks that we choose a favorite character from our current (or in my case, finished) book and find a picture of someone that you think looks like the character. I have a whole host of characters to choose from because there are so many in Hunger by Michael Grant. There must be twenty or so main characters. I'm going to choose a character who's kind of on the periphery. That's just how I roll.

My character is Duck Zhang. He's a mutant character who is not very social. He does not love his superpower, but it turns out to be more useful than he (or anyone else) thought. Here's his picture:

 He's a little too cute, but he'll do. Go Duck!