Thursday, August 26, 2010

From Dust Till Dawn Read-A-Thon: Progress Update

Well, I am just getting started on tonight's reading for the From Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon. Last night, I managed to read about 400 pages from about 8:30 to almost 2am, with some breaks. Actually, lots of breaks. I'm big on those!

Tonight, I'm staying at my mother's house. We're going on a huge bike trek through the city of Portland, Maine tomorrow. So I probably won't be staying up too late. But, I can still get in a couple of hours of reading. And, since I finished Hunger by Michael Grant, I get to move on to another book. What am I going to read? This book (which I went out and bought this evening so that I could have something dystopian to read):

 I've only read the first book in this series. Have any of you read more? Is it worth getting the next two books? Let me know!


  1. Oh definitely! You will love this! I have the whole series and it is awesome! Definitely read the rest!

  2. I'm looking for you Mockingjay review!!! I don't even have it yet and I'm starting to get grumpy...hoping to be able to pick it up soon.

    Honestly, I wasn't the biggest fan of the Uglies series but it's kind of worth reading to know what happens.

  3. A Mrs. Vincent: I've been waiting to post my Mockingjay review--One, because I need to carefully form my review in my head and two because I want more people to have read it. It'll go up by the end of the weekend, I promise...

    I want you to get a copy and read it so that we can chat! I need to talk to someone about this book! I just hope that you love it...

    And, I agree that the Uglies series is good. Not great. Good. : )



Related Posts with Thumbnails