From Dust Till Dawn Read-A-Thon: Progress Update


Well, I am just getting started on tonight's reading for the From Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon. Last night, I managed to read about 400 pages from about 8:30 to almost 2am, with some breaks. Actually, lots of breaks. I'm big on those!

Tonight, I'm staying at my mother's house. We're going on a huge bike trek through the city of Portland, Maine tomorrow. So I probably won't be staying up too late. But, I can still get in a couple of hours of reading. And, since I finished Hunger by Michael Grant, I get to move on to another book. What am I going to read? This book (which I went out and bought this evening so that I could have something dystopian to read):

 I've only read the first book in this series. Have any of you read more? Is it worth getting the next two books? Let me know!