Friday's Fab Five (7)


Friday's Fab Five is hosted by Froggarita's Bookcase. It's a way for us crazy book bloggers to get to know one another a little better. Feel free to join in!

1. What is your favorite milkshake flavor?

Um, this is boring, but vanilla. I like to have a shake about three times a year. I'm not all that into them.

2. What's your favorite flower?

I have lots, but love lilies. I have tons of varieties at my house. They're gorgeous.

3. What's your favorite candy/ chocolate?

I'm not super into candy or chocolates, but I do have a hankering for a twix every now and again. I like the peanut butter ones, but will settle for the caramel.

4. What's your favorite cereal?

Um, I like the Newman's Own cereals. The honey flax is my favorite. I'm starting to sound like I should move in to a nursing home or something. Geesh.

5. What's your favorite chewing/ bubble gum?

Orbit, green or light blue package. I don't know any more than that but I am never without it.