Friday's Fab Five (7)


It's no longer Friday, but I've been so busy reading that I forgot to post my Friday's Fab Five, which is a meme hosted by Froggarita's Bookcase. I love this meme, because I learn about other bloggers and get to share some thoughts/ parts of my life that might not necessarily have to do with reading.

Here are my answers to this week's questions:

1. What new TV shows starting this fall are you excited to watch?

I love Bravo and watch everything on that station. All of The Real Housewives, Flipping Out, Top Chef, etc. All of it. They have a new Top Chef-inspired show called Just Desserts. That sounds like a yummy one to watch!

2. Which returning shows are you excited to see?

Every time Survivor comes on, there's a huge pool at my school. All sorts of people enter and everyone's assigned a contestant. It's awesome to watch the show, root for your contestant and think about what you'd do if you won the big prize--$200. It's pretty fun! And Glee. I am a total Gleek and can't wait for it to start up again!

3. Do you ever look for spoilers for your favorite TV shows? If so where?

No. I don't like for my favorite shows to be spoiled.

4. Has one of your favorite shows been cancelled? If so which one?

I used to love Freaks and Geeks! That was a great show. Too bad not enough people thought so.

5. Is there a character on one of your favorite shows that you just wish they would kill off the show? If so which one?

Well, since my most favorite shows are "reality" ones, I don't think that I should answer this question!