About Me: A Meme

I found this little meme on Bites. And, Donna from Bites credits another blogger, Sherry from Pages for All Ages for hosting this meme. I'm going to credit both!

If there were ever a book written about me, this is the list you would find at the front. Come join in the fun and share yours as well!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

I don't have closet doors. I do have these pretty drapes, though. I like them closed. Because they're pretty.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?

No. I use pretty expensive hair stuff and have lots of allergies to soaps and such. I leave it for all the rest of your who can use random shampoos.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Out. Always.

4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?

Bear. I don't know why. This is my knee-jerk reaction.

5. Do you have freckles?

Um, yes. I am very light skinned and have freckles, sun spots, and am probably going to have skin cancer at some point. I should see someone about that!

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?

People biting their fingernails, for sure. Kinda goes with #9.

7. Have you ever peed in the woods?


Unfortunately, yes. See #14.

8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?

A lot. Like, once or twice per day. My husband does too. It's awful cute.

9.Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Good lord, NO! I am a teacher and hate to think of where my pens/ pencils have been. Yuck.


10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Yes. It's my favorite color and I get happy seeing, no matter who's wearing it!

11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

Sweet n' Sour sauce. If not available, nothing.

12. What is your favorite food?


Hm. Probably pad Thai with tofu.

13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

Anything Molly Ringwald. Oh, and The Princess Bride.


14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

Yes, but only because I liked the look of the badges. As soon as the tents came out and we were expected to "go" in the woods, I was out.

15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

No one wants this to happen, believe me!

16. Can you change the oil on a car?

No, but my husband can and does with a smile on his face. He's so adorable!

17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Several, but not for about six years. But, I speed daily. I just moved to a town where there are no police. Problem solved!


18. Ever ran out of gas?

Never.


19. Are you lazy?

Not one iota. People (like my husband and friends) are often telling me to chill. It doesn't work.

20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

I dressed up as a "Punk Rocker" for like, all of the '80s. It just never got old for me!

21. How many languages can you speak?

I can speak/ read enough French, Spanish, and German to help my Study Skills students with their homework.

22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman

Letterman. Leno's not funny to me. At all. But, I really like Jon Stewart or Chelsea Lately the best.


23. Do you sing in the car?

Always. Whether people are there or not. And, believe me, people prefer NOT to be there!

24. Ever eat a pierogi?

Yum. Yes. In large quantities.


25. First concert?
4 Non Blondes. Remember them? And that song: "I said Hey, what's goin' on?" (Repeat 100 times...)