Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Author Guest Post: Michael Northrop of Trapped

Michael Northrop, the author of the snowy survival tale, Trapped, stopped by to give his Top Ten Wintry Movies. I haven't seen all of these, but in some (The Shining and Fargo) I can see where he got some gruesome inspiration for his book. Here is Mr. Northrop's list:

The Shining

Fargo

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

The Thing

Pale Rider

The Dead (based on a brilliant story by James Joyce)

A Simple Plan

Slap Shot

Winter’s Bone


 What are your favorite wintry movies??

3 comments:

  1. Yikes...I've only seen one movie from that list (I'll give you three guesses as to which one it is, but you'll probably only need one...)

    "Love Actually" is one of my favorite wintry movies. Yes, I am such a girl... =)

    Quitting My Day Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* The Shining! It is by far my favorite scary movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes...I've only seen one movie from that list (

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails