Saturday, October 2, 2010

I've Been Tagged


Last night, I was tagged by Alex of Geek on the Brink. Here are my answers to the tag questions and the bloggers that I'm going to tag.

4 Things in My Handbag
  • Chapstick (always!)
  • Cell Phone
  • Inhaler
  • Wallet (and that's it--I travel lightly)
4 Things In/On My Desk

  • A stack of uncorrected papers
  • A picture of my husband and I on our wedding day
  • A Buddha jar which holds sharpened pencils for all
  • A candy jar for anyone who needs a little sugar uplift
4 Favorite Things in My Bedroom
  • My new turquoise quilt
  • A bedside table filled with books
  • Earplugs (light sleeper)
  • My dog's favorite spot--His little bed
4 Things I've Always Wanted to Do  (But Haven't Yet)
  • Travel abroad
  • Visit every state in the US (I've been to 38...12 left to go!)
  • Learn to speak Spanish
  • Write a book (YA, of course!)
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At the Moment
  • My new Keen shoes
  • My stack of new books ordered for my classroom shelves
  • Gelato
  • My new students
4 Songs I Can't Get Out of My Head
  • "Africa" by Toto
  • "Fly Above" by Kandi (This has more to do with the impending season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta than anything)
  • "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz (a little too catchy...)
  • "Mushaboom" by Feist
4 Things You Don't Know About Me
  • I have been to hundreds of concerts/ shows
  • I collect salt and pepper shakers and Pez dispensers
  • I love Zumba
  • I got a new pair of glasses for the first time in 10 years. They'll be here next week. I'm going to look very smart soon.
4 Bloggers I'm tagging (I made up categories but you don't have to)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO very much, I consider this quite an honor coming from you!!!

    Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, been sick and having to work and I'm just behind on EVERYTHING...sigh....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails