YA-D2: The YA Dystpoian Reading Challenge


Yay! Just when I thought that I needed to stop reading dystopian novels, another awesome YA challenge comes along. This is by far my favorite genre of YA, and I just purchased/ won a whole ton of great new dystopian reads to choose from.

This challenge is hosted by Bart's Bookshelf. There are three levels of participation to choose from:

Level 1: is the ‘taster’ level. This is for people who just want to join in with no other commitment than to read just the one young adult dystopian novel, between the 1st October and 19th December.

Level 2: Is for those want a little bit more of a challenge, but still have some wriggle-room to participate as real life permits, requirement for this level is just two to four, young adult dystopian novels, between the 1st October and 19th December.

Level 3: Is for the dystopian die-hards! Minimum requirement for this level is five young adult dystopian novels, between the 1st October and 19th December. There is, however no maximum cap, you can keep reading for as many books as you like!

I am going to sign up for the Level 3 Challenge. I already have quite a few books to choose from, including:

Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
The Wind-Up Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi

The Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi 
**Won from the Dystopian August Challenge hosted by Presenting Lenore**

The Declaration by Gemma Malley

And, I'm sure that I'll pick up a few more titles before October 1st. Because I'm nerdy like that.