The RIP Challenge



Mystery.
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural.

Sound good to you? Enter the RIP (Readers Imbibing Peril) Challenge!

 Here's a description of this challenge from it's host, Stainless Steel Droppings:

Though the weather outside ain’t frightful, this type of reading makes September and October delightful. I know that as I have gathered together books for this, the fifth annual R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril Challenge, I have felt that chill up my spine and an anticipation that was hard to put on hold until now. 

There are two simple goals for the R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril V Challenge:
1. Have fun reading.
2. Share that fun with others.


I signed up for Peril the Second, which means that I will read at least two scary stories over the course of these next couple months. I think I can handle that without too many nightmares!