Life Story Meme

I've seen a few blogs with this meme in the past couple of days. I have no idea where it started, but I'm going to give credit to the I Was a Teenage Book Geek blog, because that's the one that made me break down and write this post.  

If you've already done this on your blog, feel free to link in the comments section of this post and I'll stop by to check yours out. It's pretty fun!

In high school I was: Girl Coming in for a Landing (April Halprin Wayland)
It took a while for me to land. Some days, I'm still flying around up there.

People might be surprised I'm: The Cardturner (Louis Sachar)
I love to play card games.

I will never be: The Unidentified (Rae Mariz)
I may be a lot of things, but anonymous is not one of them!

My fantasy job is: Dairy Queen (Catherine Murdoch)
I'd love to scoop ice cream. Or gelato. Yum.

At the end of a long day I need: Hush, Hush (Becca Fitzgerald)
I love my husband. But he's loud. Really loud.

I hate it when: I Am Number Four (Pittacus Lore)
I'd rather be first in line. Unless I get to read People magazine. Then I'm okay.

Wish I had: The Replacement (Brenna Yovanoff)
As in a body double. Someone to do all of the stuff I don't want to do. Dishes. Dusting. Correcting of papers. Bus duty. That would be pretty handy!

My family reunions are: The Best and Hardest Thing (Pat Brisson)
I love my family, but they all live hours away. So, get-togethers and holidays are complicated by travel.

At a party you'd find me: Linger (Maggie Stiefvater)
I don't like to go home too early!

I've never been to: Planet Pregnancy (Linda Oatman High)
Maybe someday.

A happy day includes: The Eternal Smile (Derek Kirk Kim)
I love to smile. Smiles are powerful.

Motto I live by: The Sky is Everywhere (Jandy Nelson)
I try to think positively. This seems to represent that to me.

On my bucket list: How To Build A House (Dana Reinhardt)
My little house needs some serious renovations. I'd like to see them done before I retire to the next world.

In my next life I want to be: A Great and Terrible Beauty (Libba Bray)
Sounds like fun, no?