Fall Catch-Up Readathon: Starting Line


I am in need of a read-a-thon. I have piles and piles of books that I want/ need to read and I am kinda lost in fall. This is a busy and exciting time for me, and I've noticed that reading has taken a back seat to all of the other fun options that are going on around me. Hiking, fairs, apple picking, corn mazes, and shopping have taken up the precious hours that I usually reserve for reading.

I still hope to do all of that, but to also make a firm commitment to reading at least three or four books this week. I want to put some fresh titles on the free reading shelves for my students. Lucky for me, The True Book Addict is hosting a Fall Catch-Up Read-A-Thon this entire week. There are prizes and blogs to be discovered. I just can't wait to read!

Feel free to join. The read-a-thon started today, but there's still time to sign up!