Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon: The Starting Line


Blogging is weird. I get in reading and writing funks every now and again, where I either want to just read and not write, or just write and not read. It's rare that I actually want to do both. Right now, I am in a writing funk. I think it's because school is about to start and my summer job is still going and I haven't had any (week) days off since mid June. I just am craving some under-the-covers or out in the sun book reading.

Lucky for me, there is a super awesome Read-A-Thon going on this weekend. It's hosted by the Bibliophilic Book Blog and there are some awesome prizes being offered up by a bunch of blogs. I can't wait to devote some serious time to reading my own books! They are crying out for attention!

I don't know exactly which books I am going to read, but I have an inkling that I will start this book:

The Season by Sarah MacLean

And finish these books:

Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton

Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia

Beyond this, I'm just going to see which of my 100+ unread books makes the cut.  Come over and join me in signing up for this challenge. There are tons of people getting in on this, but there's always room for more! This challenge lasts from 9am today until 9am on Monday. And, that's when I'm due back at work. Perfect.