Friday's Fab Five (7)


Friday's Fab Five is hosted by Froggarita's Bookcase. It's a way for us crazy book bloggers to get to know one another a little better. Feel free to join in!

1. What is your favorite tree?

Hm. This is a toughie. There are so many. But, I live in the Northeast and own heavily forested land, I'll choose from the selection that we have here on our property. I think that it'd have to be the white birch trees. They are just beautiful.

2. What is your astrological sign?

Aries. March 30th. And, I'm such an Aries. Fiery and crazy and fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants. Yup. No dull moments here!

3. How long does it take you to do your grocery shopping?

Not long. I rush in and rush out. Why? Because I live in a small town, which is surrounded by other small towns. So, I pretty much know everyone and have to engage in several conversations whenever I go out in public. It can be pretty time consuming.

4. How often do you ride a bike?

So funny! I just went on an awesome bike trek today in Portland, Maine. (About 2 hours from where I live.) My mother and I biked the Back Bay Cove. It's right on the Atlantic ocean and gorgeous! (My buns hurt!)

5. Who is your role model?

My father. He's the best person I know. I respect him for his hard work, his patience and his love. He's just amazing. I love you, Dad!