Once Upon a Read-a-Thon (1)

Though I am (kinda) busy teaching summer school and taking a couple of graduate courses, I am fairly certain that I'll have at least a few hours each day to devote to reading. Here's what I hope to accomplish:

-Read The Learning Leader: How to Focus School Improvement for Better Results by Douglas B. Reeves for a class I'm taking (I'm sure you can tell by reading the title why I've procrastinated in reading this book!)

-Finish reading The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare for the Book It Forward ARC Tour (It's amazing so far! I'm only about 100 pages in, but I had to force myself to put it down last night!)

-Finish reading The History of England by Jane Austen and Charles Dickens (Not as boring as it sounds. It's actually kinda funny. And I love learning about history!)

That is a good starting list. I'm sure that I'll get most of this accomplished quite quickly, and that I'll add to my reading list as this Read-a-Thon progresses.