The HUGE TBR Readathon!



Kristen at Bookworming in the 21t Century is hosting a week-long readathon. The focus of this readathon is to whittle down those TBR piles, of which I have several. This week is one of the busiest times of the year for me, as we're finishing the school year, grading finals, saying goodbye to students, and I'm moving my classroom (yikes!) after being in it for a comfortable six years. And, this all has to be done by Thursday.

So, I don't know that I will be able to devote a ton of time to this readathon, but I would like to try and read about 5 titles this week. With a day off on Friday, I should be able to spend some time catching up on the mountainous TBR piles that have appeared all over my house! I also need to write a few reviews, and am feeling pretty far behind in this area. I've got at least 4 that are weighing on my mind. Time to get them off of my mind and onto my blog!

Come and join in the readathon fun at Bookworming in the 21st Century. No matter what you have for a goa, it's a fun way to network and get in some reading.