The HUGE TBR Readathon: Update (Day 1)


I'm going to *attempt* to give a daily update concerning my progress in the HUGE TBR Readathon (hosted by Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century). As I've said before, this is finals week for me, so there's a whole lot of assessment and goodbyes and craziness to be had. And, I'm moving classrooms. Not just because it's fun to move (because it's not) but because the little outbuilding that I teach in is getting demolished as soon as school gets out. Sad, but necessary in order for our new, shiny school to be built!

In and amongst the chaos, I plan to read 5 books from my TBR list/ book shelves. I am not going to pre-plan these titles; I'd rather just see where my reading interests take me.  Last night, I started my first title for this readathon. It's called Jumping Off Swings and it's written by Jo Knowles. And, it's amazing. I am incredibly hooked and saddened and in love with this book. And, that's only after reading about 75 pages.

So, I haven't read a ton for this challenge, but I will be able to put in more time as the week progresses (and school ends) I should be able to reach my goal!