48 Hour Book Challenge: Update (3.5 Hours Total)

After a restful sleep, I woke to sound of rain hurling itself on my metal roof. Metal roofs are common where I live, which is an interesting choice of material given the crazy amount of precipitation that we have annually. I guess it can be a nice sound, the pitterpatter of light rain, but this is not light rain. It sond like we are under seige.

Alas, this sound may stop me from sleeping but not from reading! Coffee is brewing and my stack of books is ready and waiting. Here's what I have on the menu for this morning's reading:

-Finish Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan (current page: 226)

-Finish Ash by Malinda Lo (current page: 238)

-Start Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (current page: 7)

-Start Hurry Down Sunshine by Michael Greenberg for my book club

This should keep me busy. I had planned to do some vegetable gardening today, but that's a wash. (Get it, wash?) So, I will definitely have more time to read and blog and visit other blogs and cuddle under quilts. Sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday!

PS. Actual time=8:05 AM (EST)