48 Hour Book Challenge: Update (13 Hours 10 Mins. Total)

Good morning! This is my last day of reading and writing and such for the 48 Hour Book Challenge. I've read a lot and have had a ton of fun in this challenge, especially given the fact that the weather has been so yucky all weekend long. Thanks to Mother Reader for hosting this event!

My plan today is to spend some more time reading the following books:

We Were Here by Matt de la Pena=Page 19. I Started this book last night before bed and am already loving it. It's gritty and realistic and the voice of the main character is spot-on. I'm going to love this one.

Hurry Down Sunshine by Michael Greenberg=Page 50. Not the most cheery book in the world, but a true story and I need to have it read for a book club. I'm going to read some more and try to keep my composure. It's not a sunshine-y tale.

I have to go to my mother-in-law's birthday party today, so I will need to take an afternoon break for cake and ice cream. I hope to get another 4 or 5 hours in today. I also have a ton of reviews to write and could really use some time to catch up on all of that. I'll post once my end time (9:30 pm) is nearing.

PS. It's 9:00am EST. Silly Blogger!