Dewey's Read-A-Thon: Hour 15 Update & Mini Challenge


I am so very close to being done with The Scorch Trials. Just fifty pages and I'll know what happens! Aggh!! I am also fairly close to finishing my audio experience of Tell Me a Secret (I've done quite bit of laundry. I should try this more often). Hopefully, I'll start book four next hour. That would be awesome.

And, I'm participating in the mini challenge that's being hosted by Reading Through Life. It's pretty simple if you've ever created a wordle. I make them all the time because they're so very pretty and fun. I took a post that I wrote for Novel Novice on why I blog about YA lit. You see, I'm a high school teacher and a huge nerd. That is my brief synopsis of this post. Here's a visual representation:

 I love how it kinda looks like a peanut. It's my post in a nutshell! Ha. Okay, very nerdy.