Dewey's Read-A-Thon: The Finish Line


In the end, I did not make it the entire 24 hours. I did make it to hour 17, but got so tired and my vision blurred so that I could not read any more. I did not accomplish all that I had set out to read, but that's okay with me. I did manage to:

-Finish Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
-Read The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
-Listen to Tell Me a Secret on audio
-Start I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
-Start Girl Parts by John Cusick
-Add a few new blogs to my follow list
-Participate in several mini challenges

All in all, very successful. Now, I just need to write reviews for the three books I finished. Before I do, I'd like to thank all of the cheerleaders and hosts and participants who made this read-a-thon so very exciting and community-oriented. Without all of that, yesterday would have been a bunch of people reading books. Because of these dedicated and cheery bloggers, it was a true event. Thanks!