From Dust Till Dawn Read-A-Thon: Goals + Starting Line


The From Dust Till Dawn Read-A-Thon is about to begin. I've been thinking about what I'd like to read and accomplish in these next four evenings in terms of reading. I have a few books on hand that I'd like to read, but I'm really bad at sticking to a reading plan. I'm a little more spontaneous than that, y'know?

Here's what I think I might read during this Read-A-Thon:

Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin: It's an ARC that I need (and want) to read as part of an ARC tour.


The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan: It is a dysoptian read, and I'm trying to get as many entries in the Dystopian August Challenge as possible. I have four already submitted, plus Mockingjay. I really want to win this prize!

Hunger by Michael Grant: See above. This could help me win six fabulous books!

After this, I'm not sure what I am going to read. I think that I might need to take an emergency trip to the bookstore (or library...less costly!) to secure lots of great reading choices!

(And, psst! I'm hosting a little challenge/ giveaway on this blog on Friday! Be sure to check back!)