Friday's Fab Five (6)


Friday's Fab Five is hosted by Froggarita's Bookcase. It's a way for us crazy book bloggers to get to know one another a little better. Feel free to join in!

1. Do you have any hidden talents?

Honestly, no. I'm not big on hiding anything that I'm talented in doing. There are talents that I wish I had (singing, dancing, anything musical really) but, as far as I know, none that are hidden.

2. Name one thing that not many people know about you.

Hm. I guess that one thing that surprises some people when they learn this about me is that I love cars and know a lot about them. Not how to fix them or anything practical like that, just model names and such. I love looking at cars and love test driving new cars.

3. Do you have any phobias?

I am afraid of mice (and all other rodents) and climbing ladders. I don't know if there is a name for either of these phobias, or if they're my own personal fears. It's kind of funny, because I'm not afraid of heights, just climbing ladders.

4. What's your favorite cartoon?

I guess that I'd have to say The Simpsons. I don't really watch it anymore, but I've probably seen more Simpsons than any other cartoon.

5. Do you have any nicknames?

Yes. Lots. My first name is Hattie, which has inspired references to The Mad Hatter and Peppermint Patties, among many others. In high school, Battie Hattie and Happy Hattie were my nicknames. My favorite nickname is "Hat" because they only two people who call me this are my father and my husband. And they just happen to be my two favorite men!