Friday's Fab Five (3)

This is a super fun little meme hosted by Froggarita's Bookcase. Feel free to join in!

1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

This is funny because my husband and I just had this conversation the other night. I said that I wanted to be a dog. He thought that I was crazy. But, I love my dog more than most people. I think about him and worry about him and try to make sure that his life is as awesome as possible. There are no other animals (except maybe cats) that people treat with such affection. For the record, my husband thinks that the correct answer to this question is "lion" because then you're unstoppable. I disagree.


2. If you could ahve any super power, which would you choose?

As I've stated every time I answer this question, I would definitely choose to be able to fly. This would lessen my commute in the morning, eliminate a car payment, and help lessen my carbon footprint. I would love it!

3. If you were a character in book, who would you choose to be?

This is a toughie. Hm. I think that I would choose to be Scout Finch from Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird. She had a pretty idyllic childhood, barring that one episode with Mr. Ewell. She had a great disposition, lots of cool people around her (props to Calpurnia for being awesome!), and I bet that she grew up to have a great life. Happy 50th birthday, To Kill a Mockingbird!

4. What is one food you could never give up?

I guess that I'd have to choose my favorite comfort food, which is pizza. I love pizza with green peppers and tomatoes. Yum. We make our own pizza most Friday nights. It's pretty fun and it gets a little creative because we often try out random stuff that we have left over. Lots of possibilities!

5. What is one food that you never want to eat again?

Fruitcake. Without a doubt. I've had it twice; once to try it and once on accident. The result was not pretty for anyone standing near me either time. Uck.