Friday's Fab Five (1)


Friday's Fab Five is a meme is hosted by Froggarita's Bookcase.  Every Friday Froggarita asks five questions so that we can all learn a little more about one another.  The only rule is that you can't use the same answer twice within your five!   Ready to play?  Leave a link to your post if you decide to play along! 
 
 
1. Do you use a book cover or remove your hardbacks cover when reading out in public, or do you not care if everyone sees your sexy book cover?
 Um, my book covers are not really what I would call "sexy". But, I actually prefer to read paperback books more than hardbacks, so I often will take off the cover while reading.

2. What new series have you fallen in love with this year?
Pretty Little Liars. It's trashy and crazy, but I'm lovin' it. It's perfect summer reading. And, there's the new TV show.
 
3. What story did you love reading as a kid?
I loved reading Where the Red Fern Grows. I must have read it a couple dozen times by the time I was ten or twelve. I also loved historical fiction, so books like Johnny Tremain were ones I read more than once.

4. If you were a character in a book which book and who would you be?
Good lord. There aren't many characters that I'd want to be because their lives are usually in turmoil. But, if I had to choose, I think that I would be the main character from 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson. In it, the main character's deceased aunt sends her on a scavenger hunt all through Europe. I would love to travel around Europe, completing secret assignments all the while!

5. What book have you heard raves/good reviews about but didn't care for it yourself?
Honestly, Fallen by Lauren Kate. I had such high hopes! But, I'm still going to read the next in the series because I'm a sucker for a good cover and a series book.  Maybe the next one will be better?