Saturday, June 5, 2010

48 Hour Book Challenge: Update (6.5 Hours Total)

It's now a little after 12pm. Here's what I've accomplished thus far this morning:

-Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan=Finished! Loved it!

-Ash by Malinda Lo=Finished and review written!

-Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzgerald=Read to page 86

-Hurry Down Sunshine by Michael Greenberg=Still procrastinating

I am going to take a break for a little while. My head is starting to ache from all of the amazing-ness of WG, WG and Hush, Hush. I can't even believe that I am lucky enough to have such great books in my life! And, the rain is on pause. Time to take Shady dog for a walk and check on my gardens. Happy readings, all!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your reading so far. I am just ready to start my second session and settle in for an afternoon of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good reading, but enjoy your break first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on some great reading! From reviews I have read it would appear others agree with you on the "terrific" nature of these books, very easy to understand the need for a break...hope the break was a good one and you're into some more great reading. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails