On My Wishlist: Captivate

So, this may be a little too early to call, but so far Carrie Jones's Need is one of the best books I've read in a while. Of course, I've only read like 30 or 40 pages, but I am already hooked. Jones's writing style is so appealing to me, and her choice of setting (Maine)(where I live) is easy for me to imagine.

I had never really heard of Carrie Jones until recently, and at first I did not feel any rush purchase her book. Then I found out that Jones was a Maine author and thought that my students might be interested in her books. (Maine people love Maine authors. We're proud to claim Stephen King and many other writers!) I did not anticipate, though, that I was going to love Need as much as I have so far.

It looks like I'm going to have to get a copy of Captivate soon so that I don't have to stop reading. This won't be on my wishlist for long!