Cover Love (Part One)

Cover Love is a weekly meme that I first saw on 21 Pages. I love looking at book covers, and sometimes go to LibraryThing just to view all of the great covers in my collection. Covers are like great pieces of artwork to me and I have definitely been known to not read a book simply because I didn't like the cover. I also find myself staring at the cover of a book during the process of reading it. I don't know why this is, but I just love a great cover!

I don't know that I'll be able to participate in this meme every week, but I'm on vacation right now and I have a bunch of extra time, so here goes!

Here are some of the intriguing new covers I've seen in the last couple of weeks:

I chose these two covers because I found the people/ characters on the covers striking or interesting. Both covers intrigued me enough to place the titles on my wishlist!

These covers had exciting color/ font patterns. I've been admiring Will Grayson, Will Grayson for some time (two of my favorite authors collaborated to write it!) and The Carrie Diaries just looks awesome!