On My Wishlist: The Writer's Block


I'm always looking for games and inspirational writing-prompt type books and materials to have in my classroom for student (and teacher) use. I've known about this little Writer's Block for a long, long time now, but it's been too expensive for me to purchase. I just have this moral sort of boundary about spending money on extra items that I probably won't really use too much in my classroom. This is a weird bit of morality, since I'm fine with spending all sorts of money on young adult titles and poetry and silly things like fancy magnets and markers and glitter. But, there's no way I'm spending ten bucks on a little Writer's Block! That would be crazy! Well, now that this cute little idea-packed block is listed for .68 cents, I think it's high time I purchased it.