Adjusting the Buckle

After this holiday season, I have realized that I am outgrowing my current blog space. I have two main blogs that I use on a regular basis. One is for my students and the others is for fellow teachers. After entering several reading challenges, I've realized that neither of those forums are what I need when it comes to reviewing Young Adult Lit. So, I'm creating a new blog that's going to be devoted to what I'm reading, what I think about what I'm reading, and whatever I think of putting in this space related to YA Lit.

So, over the next couple of weeks, I'll be transferring some of the reviews I've already written for other blogs here and entering new posts. Hopefully, this new space will help to keep me more organized and creative when it comes to my blogging about books!